The restaurant currently closed for indoor seating for the month of January. Takeout is available Wednesday thru Sunday, and the Mercato is also open Wednesday thru Sunday.
- Valentine's Day, all three seatings, is SOLD OUT, and will feature our regular dinner menu.
- Parties will ONLY share with those they came in with.
- Every diner has their own serving utensil.
- Please note the city is only allowing SIX guests per table. If your party is bigger than six, please make two reservations.
- Hand sanitizer is on every table.
- Due to the current restrictions, there is an 1:30 limit per table.
- Every Reservation requires a credit card through OpenTable. There is a 48 hour/$35 cancellation fee per person.
- Same day cancellations and no-shows will be charged full price.
There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.
New Years Eve, Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving no-shows are $150.00 per person.
Unlike any other restaurant in the city, TABLE brings you a unique, old-school, family-style dining adventure. You'll enjoy multiple courses from chef/owner Jen Royle as she takes you on a journey through some of her favorite Italian dishes.
Seatings are Wednesday & Thursday at 7PM, Friday at 7:30PM, and Saturday at 5:30 & 7:30PM, and "Sunday Supper," Sundays at 5:30PM.
— ACCOLADES —
• 2020 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, February 2020
• The BOSTON Globe: 2019 Standout
• Boston Magazine: Top 15 of 2019
• Boston's Best New Restaurant in 2019 - Thrillist, December 2019
• Best Overall: OpenTable, February 2020
• Featured on The Food Network's "Opening Night" - September 2019
• Best Brunch in Boston's 18 Neighborhoods - Thrillist, May 2019
• 2019 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, June 2019
• Top 10 Restaurant in New England - OpenTable, Summer & Fall 2019
• Very Best in Boston - Thrillist, September 2019
• Hottest Restaurant Now - Boston Magazine, February 2019
• Best Service - Open Table, April 2019
• Best Ambiance - Open Table, June 2019
• Best North End Restaurant to Try - Thrillist, April 2019
• Best Outdoor Patio - Boston Magazine & New England Living, July 2020