Unlike any other restaurant in the city, TABLE brings you a unique, family-style dining experience. You'll enjoy multiple courses from chef/owner Jen Royle as she takes you on a journey through some of her favorite Italian dishes.
Weekly regular seatings are currently Wednesday & Thursday at 7PM, Friday & Saturday at 6:00PM & 8:30PM, and "Sunday Supper" at 3:00PM and/or 5:30PM.
— ACCOLADES —
- Best North End Restaurant - Eater, April 2021
- Top 20 North End Restaurant - Boston Magazine, April 2021
- Best Italian Restaurant Right Now - Boston Magazine, Feb 2021
- Best Places in Boston - Travioso, Feb 2021
- Must stop on Sundays: TABLE Mercato - Boston Magazine, Feb 2021
- Best Meatballs - Boston Magazine, January 2021
- Where To Eat Now - Thrillist, January 2021
- 2020 Diners' Choice - OpenTable, February 2020
- The Boston Globe: 2019 Standout
- Boston Magazine: Top 15 of 2019
- Boston's Best New Restaurant in 2019 - Thrillist, December 2019
- Best Overall: OpenTable, February 2020
- Featured on The Food Network's "Opening Night" - September 2019
- Best Brunch in Boston's 18 Neighborhoods - Thrillist, May 2019
- 2019 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, June 2019
- Top 10 Restaurant in New England - OpenTable, Summer & Fall 2019
- Very Best in Boston - Thrillist, September 2019
- Hottest Restaurant Now - Boston Magazine, February 2019
- Best Service - Open Table, April 2019
- Best Ambiance - Open Table, June 2019
- Best North End Restaurant to Try - Thrillist, April 2019
- Best Outdoor Patio - Boston Magazine & New England Living, July 2020
- Parties will ONLY share with those they came in with.
- Every diner has their own serving utensil.
- Please note the city is only allowing SIX guests per table. If your party is bigger than six, please make two reservations.
- Due to the current restrictions, there is a two hour limit per table.
- Every Reservation requires a credit card through OpenTable.
- There is a 48 hour/$35 cancellation fee per person.
- Same day cancellations and no-shows will be charged full price.
* There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.