* Voted best outdoor patio by Boston Magazine AND WBZ's New England Living *
Open Wednesday thru Sunday. We are now offering an a la carte menu for a limited time FOR WALK-INS ONLY.
- We are now accepting reservations on OpenTable for inside and outside seating. Parties will ONLY share with those they came in with. You will NOT share anything with strangers.
- Every diner has their own serving utensil.
- Please note the city is only allowing SIX guests per table. If your party is bigger than six, please make two reservations.
- Hand sanitizer is on every table.
- There is an 1:45 limit per table.
- Every Reservation requires a credit card through OpenTable. There is a 48 hour/$35 cancellation fee per person. Same day cancellations and no-shows will be charged full price.
There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy during this time.
Unlike any other restaurant in the city, TABLE brings you a unique, old-school, family-style dining adventure. You'll enjoy multiple courses from chef/owner Jen Royle as she takes you on a journey through some of her favorite Italian dishes.
Seatings are Wednesday at 6PM, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6PM & 8PM, and "Sunday Supper," Sundays at 5:30PM & 7:30PM.
— ACCOLADES —
• 2020 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, February 2020
• The BOSTON Globe: 2019 Standout
• Boston Magazine: Top 15 of 2019
• Boston's Best New Restaurant in 2019 - Thrillist, December 2019
• Best Overall: OpenTable, February 2020
• Featured on The Food Network's "Opening Night" - September 2019
• Best Brunch in Boston's 18 Neighborhoods - Thrillist, May 2019
• 2019 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, June 2019
• Top 10 Restaurant in New England - OpenTable, Summer & Fall 2019
• Very Best in Boston - Thrillist, September 2019
• Hottest Restaurant Now - Boston Magazine, February 2019
• Best Service - Open Table, April 2019
• Best Ambiance - Open Table, June 2019
• Best North End Restaurant to Try - Thrillist, April 2019
• Best Outdoor Patio - Boston Magazine & New England Living, July 2020