Unlike any other restaurant in the city, TABLE brings you a unique, old-school, family-style dining adventure. You'll enjoy multiple courses from chef/owner Jen Royle as she takes you on a journey through some of her favorite Italian dishes.
Seatings are Wednesday through Saturday at 7:00 pm only, and "Sunday Supper," Sundays at 5:00 pm.
— ACCOLADES —
• The BOSTON Globe: 2019 Standout
• Boston Magazine: Top 15 of 2019
• Featured on The Food Network's "Opening Night" - September 2019
• Boston's Best New Restaurant in 2019 - Thrillist, December 2019
• Best Brunch in Boston's 18 Neighborhoods - Thrillist, May 2019
• 2019 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable June 2019
• Top 10 Restaurant in New England - OpenTable, Summer & Fall 2019
• Very Best in Boston - Thrillist, September 2019
• Hottest Restaurant Now - Boston Magazine, February 2019
• Best Service - Open Table, April 2019
• Best Ambiance - Open Table, June 2019
• Best North End Restaurant to Try - Thrillist, April 2019
How It Works
* We are closed 1/28 thru 2/13 *
A valid credit card is required for all reservations, and $35 per person will be applied for cancellations made within 36 hours. No-shows and cancellations within 2 hours will be charged FULL PRICE for their seat(s). There are no exceptions to our policy.
We CANNOT accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, vegans or gluten- or dairy-free guests. There are no substituting dishes. Please inform us of any allergies at least 48 hours in advance. We are handicap accessible; please let us know if you require assistance.
With a revolving menu, the price of your meal could increase/decrease no more than $5 after you've made a reservation (dinner is currently $95 per person).
Due to the high volume of conversation created when meeting new people, the restaurant does tend to get loud. If you're looking for a quiet, romantic, private setting/meal, this is NOT the restaurant for you.
"Come Hungry. Be Friendly."