* Voted best outdoor patio by Boston Magazine AND WBZ's New England Living *
Open Wednesday thru Sunday. We are now offering an a la carte menu for a limited time. Please write "a la carte" in your reservation notes, otherwise you'll be signed up for our 8-course feast.
- We are now accepting reservations on OpenTable for inside and outside seating. Parties will ONLY share with those they came in with. You will NOT share anything with strangers.
- Every diner has their own serving utensil.
- Please note the city is only allowing SIX guests per table. If your party is bigger than six, please make two reservations.
- Hand sanitizer is on every table.
- There is an 1:45 limit per table.
Unlike any other restaurant in the city, TABLE brings you a unique, old-school, family-style dining adventure. You'll enjoy multiple courses from chef/owner Jen Royle as she takes you on a journey through some of her favorite Italian dishes.
Seatings are Thursday at 6PM only, Friday and Saturday at 5PM & 8PM, and "Sunday Supper," Sundays at 5PM.
— ACCOLADES —
• 2020 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, February 2020
• The BOSTON Globe: 2019 Standout
• Boston Magazine: Top 15 of 2019
• Boston's Best New Restaurant in 2019 - Thrillist, December 2019
• Best Overall: OpenTable, February 2020
• Featured on The Food Network's "Opening Night" - September 2019
• Best Brunch in Boston's 18 Neighborhoods - Thrillist, May 2019
• 2019 Diners' Choice, - OpenTable, June 2019
• Top 10 Restaurant in New England - OpenTable, Summer & Fall 2019
• Very Best in Boston - Thrillist, September 2019
• Hottest Restaurant Now - Boston Magazine, February 2019
• Best Service - Open Table, April 2019
• Best Ambiance - Open Table, June 2019
• Best North End Restaurant to Try - Thrillist, April 2019
• Best Outdoor Patio - Boston Magazine & New England Living, July 2020
HOW IT WORKS
A valid credit card is required for all reservations, and $35 per person will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours. No-shows and same-day cancellations will be charged FULL PRICE for their seat(s). There are no exceptions to our policy.
WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE vegetarians, pescatarians, vegans gluten-free or dairy-free guests, but you're welcome to enjoy our current menu. There are no substituting dishes. We only have what's on our menu.
Please inform us of any allergies at least 48 hours in advance. We are handicap accessible; please let us know if you require assistance.
With a revolving menu, the price of your meal could increase/decrease no more than $5 after you've made a reservation (dinner is currently $85 per person).
Due to the high volume of conversation created when meeting new people, the restaurant does tend to get loud. If you're looking for a quiet, romantic or private setting, this is NOT the restaurant for you.
DRESS CODE: Business casual. No game jerseys, baseball hats or any political gear please.
"Come Hungry. Be Friendly."